Welcome to Roots to Wings!
I work with infants, toddlers, children, teens and adults to heal the wounds of trauma through trauma focused techniques and play-based interventions.
I use the following with my patients to heal trauma and restore parent-child relationships:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (5+)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Child Parent Psychotherapy (birth to five)
- Parent Child Relationship Therapy (0-18)
- Treatment for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents
You can find additional information on each of these treatment modalities by clicking on Services.
I am currently in-network with Maryland Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield
RTW has moved and is now located at 18 Park Avenue, just up the hill from downtown Mt. Airy.
***Please note there is a wait list now for all appointments***