Welcome to Roots to Wings!
I work with infants, toddlers, children, teens and adults to heal the wounds of trauma through trauma focused techniques and play-based interventions.
I use the following with my patients to heal trauma and restore parent-child relationships:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (5+)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Child Parent Psychotherapy (birth to five)
- Parent Child Relationship Therapy (0-18)
- Treatment for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents
You can find additional information on each of these treatment modalities by clicking on Services.
I am currently in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
I am so excited to welcome Lauren Robbins, an intern in the Counseling graduate program at McDaniel College, to Roots to Wings for the spring and summer! She will be offering lower fee sessions to children, teens, and adults and will work directly under my supervision. Lauren will begin working with clients in March. Visit her page here to learn more about Lauren!